Skip to main content

Defense Dept. Course Instructed ‘Total War’ on Muslims, Advocated ‘Hiroshima’ Tactics -- News from Antiwar.com

Defense Dept. Course Instructed ‘Total War’ on Muslims, Advocated ‘Hiroshima’ Tactics -- News from Antiwar.com
The Defense Department taught students in the U.S. military that a “total war” against the world’s 1.4 billion Muslims is necessary to protect America from Islamic terrorists. The course material in the Joint Forces Staff College, since canceled for being “inflammatory,” instructed students that international laws protecting civilians in wartime are “no longer relevant,” and that we should apply “the historical precedents of Dresden, Tokyo, Hiroshima, Nagasaki” to Islam’s holiest cities, and bringing about “Mecca and Medina['s] destruction.” The course material advocated targeting the “civilian population wherever necessary.”
http://www.wired.com/dangerroom/2012/05/total-war-islam/all/1

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Broken Spring?       : Information Clearing House

Broken Spring?       : Information Clearing House This is a sequel to my June 2011 article, ‘After the spring’, on the upheavals in the Arab world. It is an article that has been painful to write, because it brings bad tidings and offers a pessimistic analysis of the upheavals, at least in the short term, in a number of Arab countries. The outcomes and potential outcomes of these uprisings have also acquired new, very significant dimensions. These include a complex entanglement with the accelerated preparations for a possible attack on Iran, and a poisonous, sectarian aspect that could have the consequence of ripping Syria and the Middle East apart.

Tony Blair in Iraq: War Criminal Admits Guilt

Tony Blair in Iraq: War Criminal Admits Guilt : "That tragedy, the depth of which Blair could never comprehend, is encapsulated by Layla Anwar, an Iraqi blogger, who wrote of a friend who said this week: 'I wake up in the morning and death sits next to me. I have my tea and she has one too. I walk and she accompanies me. I go to sleep at night and she is in my bed. I see death, I hear death, I smell death ... she is everywhere. When she will pick me up, is only a question of time.'"