Skip to main content

Unfathomable Stupidity: TSA 'Terror Baby' Crackdown :       : Information Clearing House

Unfathomable Stupidity: TSA 'Terror Baby' Crackdown :       : Information Clearing House
Unfathomable Stupidity: TSA 'Terror Baby' Crackdown

Video By RT

Our tool time award goes to the TSA for actually detaining an eighteen month old for questioning. And given this latest incident, it's not surprising that Congress members are proposing to scale back the TSA. Senator Rand Paul's office even announced last week that it's drafting legislation to scrap the agency entirely.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Broken Spring?       : Information Clearing House

Broken Spring?       : Information Clearing House This is a sequel to my June 2011 article, ‘After the spring’, on the upheavals in the Arab world. It is an article that has been painful to write, because it brings bad tidings and offers a pessimistic analysis of the upheavals, at least in the short term, in a number of Arab countries. The outcomes and potential outcomes of these uprisings have also acquired new, very significant dimensions. These include a complex entanglement with the accelerated preparations for a possible attack on Iran, and a poisonous, sectarian aspect that could have the consequence of ripping Syria and the Middle East apart.

Tony Blair in Iraq: War Criminal Admits Guilt

Tony Blair in Iraq: War Criminal Admits Guilt : "That tragedy, the depth of which Blair could never comprehend, is encapsulated by Layla Anwar, an Iraqi blogger, who wrote of a friend who said this week: 'I wake up in the morning and death sits next to me. I have my tea and she has one too. I walk and she accompanies me. I go to sleep at night and she is in my bed. I see death, I hear death, I smell death ... she is everywhere. When she will pick me up, is only a question of time.'"