Skip to main content

America is not interested in peace

The United States is making a new push to kick-start the Israeli-Palestinian peace process that could include an international peace conference in Jordan at the end of the month, said a U.S. official and diplomats…..
George of the jungle thought Palestinians and Iraqis would understand power only. Israel continues Palestinian genocide with the help of America and America already woke up to the reality of killing 650,000 people made no different on the spirit and determination of Iraqi resistance. Now America is reviving the “Middle East Peace Process” America is not interested in peace so it must have been up to something evil.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Broken Spring?       : Information Clearing House

Broken Spring?       : Information Clearing House This is a sequel to my June 2011 article, ‘After the spring’, on the upheavals in the Arab world. It is an article that has been painful to write, because it brings bad tidings and offers a pessimistic analysis of the upheavals, at least in the short term, in a number of Arab countries. The outcomes and potential outcomes of these uprisings have also acquired new, very significant dimensions. These include a complex entanglement with the accelerated preparations for a possible attack on Iran, and a poisonous, sectarian aspect that could have the consequence of ripping Syria and the Middle East apart.

Tony Blair in Iraq: War Criminal Admits Guilt

Tony Blair in Iraq: War Criminal Admits Guilt : "That tragedy, the depth of which Blair could never comprehend, is encapsulated by Layla Anwar, an Iraqi blogger, who wrote of a friend who said this week: 'I wake up in the morning and death sits next to me. I have my tea and she has one too. I walk and she accompanies me. I go to sleep at night and she is in my bed. I see death, I hear death, I smell death ... she is everywhere. When she will pick me up, is only a question of time.'"