Skip to main content

Syriana

I have watched Syriana last night; I liked the movie but lacks clarity in complex part of the world. For those people who has no clue about oil and the Middle East from non biased source then you may find the movie understandably complex; if you have been watching American news networks and twenty four hour news you will be very confused. You will be disappointed to know that American interest in the region related to Arab and Muslims is OIL and the other being Israel and the whole another issue related to Israel that this movie bother not to get into. I recommend the movie for many reasons, one of which is watching your government! It is fostering terrorism through dishonest dealings of corrupt governments.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Broken Spring?       : Information Clearing House

Broken Spring?       : Information Clearing House This is a sequel to my June 2011 article, ‘After the spring’, on the upheavals in the Arab world. It is an article that has been painful to write, because it brings bad tidings and offers a pessimistic analysis of the upheavals, at least in the short term, in a number of Arab countries. The outcomes and potential outcomes of these uprisings have also acquired new, very significant dimensions. These include a complex entanglement with the accelerated preparations for a possible attack on Iran, and a poisonous, sectarian aspect that could have the consequence of ripping Syria and the Middle East apart.

Tony Blair in Iraq: War Criminal Admits Guilt

Tony Blair in Iraq: War Criminal Admits Guilt : "That tragedy, the depth of which Blair could never comprehend, is encapsulated by Layla Anwar, an Iraqi blogger, who wrote of a friend who said this week: 'I wake up in the morning and death sits next to me. I have my tea and she has one too. I walk and she accompanies me. I go to sleep at night and she is in my bed. I see death, I hear death, I smell death ... she is everywhere. When she will pick me up, is only a question of time.'"