Skip to main content
“Saddam Hussein's cousin told Iraq's High Tribunal on Monday that it had no right to try him for war crimes because he had the same kind of immunity from prosecution that U.S. forces enjoy in Iraq.”
Then the puppet prosecutor answered ( Munqith al-Faroon) that U.S. troops “have immunity in Iraq only. There were soldiers who were tried and received harsh punishment."
So according to this lunatic the punishment of the criminal George is staying safe in Washington DC? Who got punished by death for murders of hundreds of thousands of Iraqis? and Rapes of Iraq and Iraqis? and Destruction of Iraq?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Broken Spring?       : Information Clearing House

Broken Spring?       : Information Clearing House This is a sequel to my June 2011 article, ‘After the spring’, on the upheavals in the Arab world. It is an article that has been painful to write, because it brings bad tidings and offers a pessimistic analysis of the upheavals, at least in the short term, in a number of Arab countries. The outcomes and potential outcomes of these uprisings have also acquired new, very significant dimensions. These include a complex entanglement with the accelerated preparations for a possible attack on Iran, and a poisonous, sectarian aspect that could have the consequence of ripping Syria and the Middle East apart.

Tony Blair in Iraq: War Criminal Admits Guilt

Tony Blair in Iraq: War Criminal Admits Guilt : "That tragedy, the depth of which Blair could never comprehend, is encapsulated by Layla Anwar, an Iraqi blogger, who wrote of a friend who said this week: 'I wake up in the morning and death sits next to me. I have my tea and she has one too. I walk and she accompanies me. I go to sleep at night and she is in my bed. I see death, I hear death, I smell death ... she is everywhere. When she will pick me up, is only a question of time.'"