Skip to main content

John McCain Back To Libya; Doesn’t Meet With Gaddafi This Time

John McCain Back To Libya; Doesn’t Meet With Gaddafi This Time: "According to the Obama administration, there are no American “boots” on the ground in Libya. But there are American orthopedic dress shows on the ground in Libya. John McCain latched onto one of our predator drones and parachuted down into the country Friday because he loves U.S. intervention in foreign wars so much he had to go see this one for himself. The last time he was there, Walnuts hung out with Muammar Gaddafi. But since a war started, McCain suddenly no longer likes this dictator, and spent his time meeting with the rebel troops instead. Yes, the rebel troops with whom the U.S. is supposed to have no coordination."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Broken Spring?       : Information Clearing House

Broken Spring?       : Information Clearing House This is a sequel to my June 2011 article, ‘After the spring’, on the upheavals in the Arab world. It is an article that has been painful to write, because it brings bad tidings and offers a pessimistic analysis of the upheavals, at least in the short term, in a number of Arab countries. The outcomes and potential outcomes of these uprisings have also acquired new, very significant dimensions. These include a complex entanglement with the accelerated preparations for a possible attack on Iran, and a poisonous, sectarian aspect that could have the consequence of ripping Syria and the Middle East apart.

Tony Blair in Iraq: War Criminal Admits Guilt

Tony Blair in Iraq: War Criminal Admits Guilt : "That tragedy, the depth of which Blair could never comprehend, is encapsulated by Layla Anwar, an Iraqi blogger, who wrote of a friend who said this week: 'I wake up in the morning and death sits next to me. I have my tea and she has one too. I walk and she accompanies me. I go to sleep at night and she is in my bed. I see death, I hear death, I smell death ... she is everywhere. When she will pick me up, is only a question of time.'"