Skip to main content
America has almost always led by warmongers. A few times the nation’s leaders went to find solutions to solve conflicts in order to avoid wars. But few of those Vice Presidents have a power to do what Richard Cheney does. He has shown again how ruthless criminal and a naked tug he is. If you see Iraqi war, it is he, who led the neocon’s ideology flat-out lies the threat Iraq poses. This story a page out of many should be read by many.
Vice President Dick Cheney's spokeswoman testified Thursday that she told Cheney and his chief of staff, I. Lewis "Scooter" Libby, that a prominent war critic's wife worked for the CIA days before Libby said he learned it from a reporter.
More about the criminal gang and his aid Libby.
AND
FROM WASHINGTONPOST

MORE FROM ABCNEWS

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Broken Spring?       : Information Clearing House

Broken Spring?       : Information Clearing House This is a sequel to my June 2011 article, ‘After the spring’, on the upheavals in the Arab world. It is an article that has been painful to write, because it brings bad tidings and offers a pessimistic analysis of the upheavals, at least in the short term, in a number of Arab countries. The outcomes and potential outcomes of these uprisings have also acquired new, very significant dimensions. These include a complex entanglement with the accelerated preparations for a possible attack on Iran, and a poisonous, sectarian aspect that could have the consequence of ripping Syria and the Middle East apart.

Tony Blair in Iraq: War Criminal Admits Guilt

Tony Blair in Iraq: War Criminal Admits Guilt : "That tragedy, the depth of which Blair could never comprehend, is encapsulated by Layla Anwar, an Iraqi blogger, who wrote of a friend who said this week: 'I wake up in the morning and death sits next to me. I have my tea and she has one too. I walk and she accompanies me. I go to sleep at night and she is in my bed. I see death, I hear death, I smell death ... she is everywhere. When she will pick me up, is only a question of time.'"